Monday, July 12, 2010

Marines! Hoorah!

So the time has come for me to start collecting my Space Marine army which will hopefully crush the Chaos scum! First things first, a little background on the campaign...
Basically the Ultramarines have found that Abaddon is temporarily stranded on a small ice covered planet, as his cruiser has suffered damages travelling through the warp. The Ultramarines know that if they destroy Abaddon the forces of Chaos will be in disarray, at least until the Chaos Gods choose a new champion. So the Ultramarines have a small window of opportunity, knowing that they must attack quickly and with stealth, Marneus Calgar prepares his troops for battle!
So with the stage set I ran out and grabbed the Space Marine codex. After doing a little bit of researching i also decided to grab the Assault on Black Reach box set (add to my Orkzez as well yay!) along with a box of scouts. More info on the mission we've decided on and my army list next blog. Who knows I may have even painted a few models!
Till then, roll on!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment